Saturday, March 31, 2012

I might be back!

I haven't been running recently, because I haven't felt like it. And my lack of motivation to wake up  at 4:00 or 4:15 or 4:30 in the morning three times a week, has come with consequences. I've had a serious decrease in energy. I've felt a LOT more negative. Not "depressed," just...not as happy and peppy. My lack of motivation has made me less motivated. I know, it's weird logic, but it's true. It's a vicious cycle, I get it. But how do you stop a cycle like this? 

Answer: you tell your husband about it until he gets the hint and kicks your butt into gear on a Friday morning, and tells you to go on an almost-ten-mile bike ride around the neighborhood. 

Yup, that did the trick. After that, I just wanted to keep going! He was done riding, but I wanted to run! All of a sudden, I was back. Or at least, I felt like I was back. I didn't go out and run, only because we had places to go, things to do, people to see. That's my story for yesterday. Today, I didn't "run" per se, because we were busy once again, running around the house and town: cleaning, lunching, movie watching, then it started raining, so we're FINALLY chilling, doing our own thing. 

Tomorrow, though? Lollipops and ass-whoopin's, baby! Lollipops and ass-whoopin's!