Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Last night wasn't my best night sleeping. I was hot and thirsty, but too tired to do anything about it. I finally gave in at around midnight, got some water, threw back the blanket, and fell back asleep, out like a light, until 4:20 a.m., when we walked. So I was cruising the blogs and found this: I like it. The daily prompt is exactly what I need! So here, in no particular order, for day #14, are ten things that make me happy: 1. Running. Seeing sights. Taking time to enjoy where I live. Breathing and relaxing, while sweating.
2. Thinking about my little brother, and all of the stories about him, and things he told me. I miss him lots, daily. Him, and his music.
3. Rain. Actually, any kind of weather that isn't just "clear, calm, sunny and warm" 350 days of the year. Give me rain, wind, sleet, overcast...anything that isn't boring.
4. People watching. Crazy. Lovey-dovey. Business. Friends. Arguments. Connections. Relaxing. Driving. Sun bathing. I love watching people. And I can't wait to do some people watching in San Francisco soon!
5. Food. Need I say more?
6. Cuddling on the couch with my Love. It doesn't even matter if we're just cuddling, watching a movie or TV, or quietly falling asleep. I love the feel of him next to me.
7. Knowing that at least there's at least one thing in this world that I know really well.
8. Connecting with people, whether it's my co-workers, clients, friends or family. Having that connection means a lot, and makes my day.
9. Having a job, and a reason for waking up. Having a purpose. Living a life. I know I'm fortunate to have a job, and I really love that I don't hate going every day. It's a good thing.
10. Spending ANY kind of time with my Love. Meeting him for lunch at home. Going out. Staying in. Talking. Walking. Running Rocky Hill. Cooking together. Watching movies. Falling asleep. Holding hands. Driving. Laughing. Inside-joking. Anything. I just love him, that's all.