Monday, April 9, 2012

On my own

What would you do with 48 hours of alone time? Well, 48 hours, minus 8+8=16 hours for sleeping, plus 11+11=22 hours of working...? So that all boils down to...48-16-22 is...10. What would you do with ten hours of alone time?

Well, I'll tell ya what I'm planning: a night out with my besties, followed by going to bed early, so bump up the sleep total to...20? (I know that's never how it turns out, but I'm gonna keep on dreaming!) That still leaves me with an evening on my own. What to do?

How about what I used to do, consume large amounts of Double Stuff Oreo cookies and milk? Not an option, since it's SO not worth it. Especially the chocolate cookie part. If you ask me, Oreo's missing the boat, not selling the white stuff by itself.
 
I know what'll happen, though: I'll come home after ten hours of work, turn on my computer and an episode of "Intervention," and I won't snap out of it until it's at least nearing 10:30 pm, at which point I'll call Mr Man, say I was just going to bed, can't keep my eyes open another minute (because my laptop battery would be drained by then, so I'll turn it off), and proceed to read in bed for another 30-45 minutes, until I REALLY can't keep my eyes open.

At least Mr Man doesn't leave until tomorrow. That way he can kick my butt outta bed when my RUN alarm rings at 4:15 am. This week is the week. I'm going to run. Three outta the four workday mornings (yeah, I only work FOUR days a week, suck it!)