Sunday, April 29, 2012

PROductive day!

Don't you just LOVE being especially productive? I'm not usually what anyone would call "productive" on the weekends, but today was different. And I even slept in! I'm not even usually very...hm..."focused" isn't the word, and neither is "organized." I AM usually focused AND organized. Well, maybe those are the words, but only on weekends. I'm very focused and organized during my working hours, and I'm a hard worker; I get my work done. But I guess I'm only those things when I need to be, and weekends are NOT the time that I need to be. 

Except for today. In about three hours, I went from the South end to the North end of town, and back again. I got gas at Costco (geez, the line for gas at that place goes on forever), picked up some dog food, dropped off some rented movies (and picked up the horribly uninteresting "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"), and got groceries (among other things) for the week. All within about three hours. Crazy. Oh, and while technically Mr. Man helped, I also did laundry. 

He did dinner, though. Beginning to end. No help from me at all. I don't know what it is, but food that HE makes always tastes ten times better to me. He really knows what he's doing. I realize that this really does require a picture, but trust me: it would do it any justice anyway. Picture this: a bed of mixed greens, including spinach, lettuce, and arugula; and on top, pineapple chunks, slices of mini red, orange, and yellow bell peppers. And perfectly seasoned salmon. And it's all topped with a spicy and a sweet olive oil. Oh, heaven!

Speaking of Mr. Man... We've got a bet going this week. I'm not sure WHY exactly, but I bet him that I could make it out the door by 6am every morning this week. It's not an exact thing, more like out the door by 6:05 or so (he gave me a little slack). Also, I'm trying to exercise in SOME way each of those days. Starting tomorrow morning. Monday is always pretty difficult for me.


What do you think, will I do it? Do you think I will exercise Monday through Thursday morning? Do you think I will leave the house by 6:05 every day?


What time do YOU leave for work in the morning? 


Do you work out in the mornings, or wait until you get home?